In The Game In The Game

This track sounds as if it came out of christmas for some reason. Anyway, to the review.
This track, like all your others lack that bass (in some parts. I am not saying the bass is not included in the song at all) and that discourages the feel of the song.
But then, the happy tune and cheery feel makes it sound great!
This is actually really catchy!

Not bad!

DavZ Razorblades

Breaking Reality Breaking Reality

Its cool and boppy, but every section of the song makes me feel like im in a different song, so keep the composition in sour songs and youre good to go!

Keep it up!

Afterlife (Remastered) Afterlife (Remastered)

Its a good song but somehow it lacked some bass and normal filtering. It is fine though, at least the song is better!

Afterlife Afterlife

This is quite nice! I wouldnt call it music for a game but it is awesome anyway!
Keep it up!

Circuit Bored - Ramshackle (Plus a Free HQ download link) Circuit Bored - Ramshackle (Plus a Free HQ download link)

The time signature is sort of 4/4. I love this! Its more relaxing to be honest, the guitar melody/chords are soothing and the hard bass stops me from falling asleep to this song. Its epic! Nothing bad!

BoredMusic responds:

Awesome, I'm glad you liked it.

-Apex- -Apex-

It is a very good song, I honestly couldnt figure out when the break or thre drop was because there wasnt many changes. It got a bit too dramatic but the lead is the only reason im sticking with it.
I can see the change from your last song to now, its really big! If you put your head to it, you will always improve!
Good luck!

Survival Survival

Its good! I like how its a mix of dance and trap so that's awesome! It gets a bit messy in the song but it gets used to soon! Very retro and 8 bit! I can only say, its awesome!

Make Me Dance Make Me Dance

Around 0:35 it was a bit unexpected. But its good! The trance/techno lead is really good!
I found this lacking a bit of bass. Hope you improve that next time!

DavZ Razorblades

ParadoxVatriox responds:

Thanks buddy! I realize that most of this is kinda all over the place, but I DID rush a little bit to get this out. I'll take my time on the next one. Thanks for your comment, and I hope you stick around for new song releases! :)

Sincerely,